Friday 14 September 2012

Windy, Rainy but strangely fun!

 Firstly a massive well done to the intrepid souls who joined in last night in what can only be described as challenging conditions! The 6pm group did intervals, some good running and got a wee introduction to winter circuits in the car park...cones were not in use due to high wind factor!! 7pm group got lucky and did Hill sprints under the trees and then a very soggy run round and home in good time.




Find more Run in Tullochgorm, AR


!-- Start MMF Embed Tool -->


Find more Run in United Kingdom






Invitation From Kerry: three weeks of free yoga
My humble apologies for the late notice, but I do hope some of you can attend.
Please let me know as I may have to limit places depending on the interest.

I am running yoga sessions on the next 3 tuesdays, 18th, 25th sep and 2 oct.
1.30-2.45pm.   Lochgilphead Community Centre. 

As before it will be a practice class as part of my teacher training course so attendees are coming along on a voluntary basis.
Bring a mat, blocks, blanket etc if you can. I only have one spare yoga mat at the moment.

For those of you who can't attend a daytime class, I do plan to run some yoga in the evening/weekends at some point but my availability prevents that at the moment.
I am doing my teacher training at Balance in Glasgow and am working hard to achieve their high standards. I have just been on a week's retreat with my trainer in Spain. It is a big commitment. The training takes a year and a quarter and I am due to finish next June.  I will need plenty of practice between now and then!
Love Kerry

--
Kerry McKay
Registered Polarity Practitioner
www.polarityscotland.co.uk


 Message From Fee!!!
I am looking for jogleaders to help the group with its expansion and development especially as we are losing Toby to Stathclyde this weekend. The training is just a day next February, I have applied for funding towards the cost, it is heavily subsidised by the Council and there is no pressure to be the fastest or the fittest (clearly!!) just to have an enthusiasm for running. Having more leaders will make sure that we can respond to everyone's needs and maybe expand into different directions when we are ready. So please have a think, it will not mean that you are tied into every week especially if we can get four or five new leaders .I have three at present interested so let me know if you are too!

inveraray jogscotland meets term times at the shelter shed, primary school.
Beginners group 6-7
Intermediate group 7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment