Wednesday 15 June 2011

Back to buisness

After a hospital hiatus for me I want to thank you all for carrying on in my absence especially Toby, Kerry and Liz for leading and supporting both groups. Thanks you as well for all your support to me personally. The Inveraray Thursday group are doing really well up to five minutes running and learning to judge the pace fantastically well. The Furnace Monday group are also doing really well...and Janice has been attending both groups and so is really motivated! Well done Janice. plans are afoot for a summer term run and meal at The George (reward time??). Thursday 30th June is the proposed but not definite date...I do need numbers for booking a table. An e mail has been sent round.
inveraray jogscotland meets every Tuesday 7-8pm at the shelter shed at Inveraray Primary School during term time. All levels of runner welcome.Beginners group 6.15-7.30 Furnace Village Hall  6-7pm Shelter Shed Inveraray primary school.   £1/session. 01499302160

3 comments:

  1. If I can't manage run will definitely manage food on 30 June. Won't know about doing run till later on that day so keep me posted with times etc. 28 June okay too if you end up going for that date.

    Have a fun day on Friday sorry to be missing it.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona,
    The Thursday is good for me, we’re in Glasgow on the Tuesday .
    See you tomorrow night.
    Love
    Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fee

    Missed out last night due to a misunderstanding on my part! Had a wee run to myself when I got home though.

    I'm happy with either dates, and will definitely be doing the traditional thing too :-)
    Alison

    ReplyDelete