Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tonights Interval Training

Firstly the route that Kerry, Liz and I took.....both routes include warm up and after run.


Then I gather from Rosie that some of you got half way along to Carloonan so I am kind of guessing here and giving a very rough idea of distance. Very well done to all for giving this a go. You all did great!!




inveraray jogscotland meets every Tuesday 7pm at the shelter shed at Inveraray primary school during term time. All levels of runner welcome. £1/session 01499 302160

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fee

    To be accurate - Ann, Rosie, Aly, Fiona and I ran to the wooden bridge. I don't have a blog (or rather - I have one set up but can't remember the name of it, or the password) so can't make a comment on your blog-page.

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison...have updated the route which makes is 3.9...don't think you need a blog to comment just to register with Google but I am happy to post them on anyway.

    ReplyDelete