Thursday 22 April 2010

Out and about in the sun......

Well, not me but Ann and Alison managed to miss the rain today by getting off for a 3.3 mile pre 10k preparation run at 7.15...such dedication. I was slightly later at 8.15 for a 6 miler and therefore got caught in the (cold) downfall...serve me right for being a lazy stay-a-bed! What else is evryone up to now the evenings are lighter? Let me know....Toby is training inbetween revising and facebook commitments for the Campbeltown 10k, Liz and I are training for the 1/2 marathon on the same day as is Garret. Rosie, Toby and Garret are taking part in the Bute Triathlon on Sunday. Ann and Alison have the glasgow 10k on the 9th May (pictures and race report please!)...Kerry is joining us for the Dun na Cuiche which is great especially as she has roped Andy in too! Of course huge plaudits to Linda for her epic cycle at Easter. What a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment