Wednesday 3 March 2010

2nd March session

Well done all...nice to see Kerry and catch up and Happy birthday Fiona for today!
Next week is suggestions week...so anything that you want to repeat, especially like (!), have not done for a while or are just a sadist please let me know....
Here are some ideas:-

Crucifix
Hills
Parlouf based circles (in Partners going oppsite ways..one fast and one slow then swap when you meet)
Interval training (lamp posts)
Pyramid training (running to one line, down and touch then back then to two lines etc)
100/200/300/400m sprints
Mile trial
Bunny hops/side steps/ shuttle sprints/ relay sprints etc

Please do make your own suggestions as well as long as they dont involve going to the pub!

inveraray jogscotland meets every Tuesday 7pm at the shelter shed at Inveraray primary school during term time. All levels of runner welcome. £1/session 01499 302160





5 comments:

  1. Thanks Fee.
    What we normally do is great. I’d also like some more hills and a mile trial (as I missed the last one).
    Maybe a focus on good running style too.
    See you next week
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. for Tuesday night I have no preferred exercise but if you have to push me I'd say lamp posts. from Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona
    I quite enjoyed the Parlouf based circles as they made me go a bit faster than my usual plod.
    Don’t think I can make the run on the 28th as I’m on a course at Inveraray and it starts at 10! Which month is the Hill run?
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda...The dun na cuiche is May 9th.
    Regards
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fee

    I might not be able to make it on Tuesday, depends what time I get home.

    If I can make it, I'd be interested in doing mile trial and interval training or parlouf.

    If I can't make it then you should do crucifix, hill sprints and bunny hops!!!!!

    ReplyDelete